Pages

Friday, July 14, 2017

Top 3 - June Challenge

Hello everyone. Deepest apologies for not having posted the Top 3 before now. I was away on holiday last week and completely forgot about doing this when I came back. I left my head in Sunny Menorca and forgot about Christmas but now that it's winter again in Scotland I've remembered!

So here are the Top 3 for last month's Challenge. Some fabulous cards this month and it was tough to choose a Top 3 but here they are.

Granmargaret


Thanks for joining in with us this month. Only another 5½ months to go.....


Lots of love

The Cass-ettes

2 comments:

Helen said...

Thanks for choosing my card in the Top 3 - what a lovely surprise!
Helen x

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for picking my card as one of the top 3.
Congratulations to the other winners.